9.08.2010

Labor Day!

We had a super busy week and my sweet girl crashed all the way to the lake!

The kids had so much fun with this BIG box Juju's BIG umbrella came in

More fun with the box

The umbrella
And 10 cousins - soon to be 12!
The fire pit - roasting marshmallows for s'mores

The big sister - baby coming in March (they announced it at the lake:-)

The Banana is always a hit

All the kids are great little fishers but Sutton loves it so much!

Don't worry - we ended up taking the other boat too with a few adults!

Silly Preslee and Jade pretending to ski together

Preslee loved being with the big girls all weekend

Movie time - the big screen played Veggie Tales one night
We had a great several days at the lake.  Our family gave new meaning to labor day - 5 girls that are pregnant and due with in a few months of each other!  The kids had so much fun playing with cousins, fishing, skiing, tubing and I even got in on the tubing fun the last day.  It was super fun, but I woke up the next night with total whip lash!!!
Psalm 32:8  I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with My eye upon you.

No comments: