10.06.2010

Homeschool is not all about school!

Kooper's school goes a few more hours than the others; so this week the boys set up a surprise obstacle course for Kooper - they removed boards from the bunk bed and set up a course - he was elated by their thought and surprise!
The younger kids love Koop reading to them - he's currently reading The Dawn Treader by C.S. Lewis and Beazus and Ramona hoping to see the movies when he finishes
They cleaned out a pumpkin, washed and roasted the seeds during recess - they were actually pretty good!
I have found myself thinking so many times lately you should take a pic of that - but no camera in sight.  So this week I acted on a few of my thoughts and here you have it - a few shots of the silly things our kids do on home school days.  You may notice a trend - PJ's and these are not all on the same day or necessarily even first thing in the morning.  I set out their clothes, they know when we start breakfast and Bible and then go straight into school - they have the option of getting dressed on those days in the morning or later.  It's usually lunch break before they choose to dress.  Did I mention I love having them home -  most of the time at least:-)  Seriously, being their mommy makes my heart truly happy!
Proverbs 15:13
A happy heart makes the face cheerful!

No comments: