*When we submit everything to God - He always has a better plan than ours!
*While awaiting news about her pending situation - God said to me, "I didn't bring you all the way out here to leave you"! I remembered the Israelites and their grumbling and complaining - you've brought us out here to die when it got a little hard. Little did they know that he was taking them to the Promised Land!
*Every time I've thought 'I want to quit'; I've realized somewhere along the way it became about me - Not Him and Them!
*God is so Kind and completely in Control!
*We're not doing this on our own; we get to partner with Him to see His Kingdom Come to Earth and Every child find their forever family
*Faith = it's all going to be worth it and his timing is always perfect too
No comments:
Post a Comment