6.15.2011

Brazil

I didn't get a chance to blog before we left but we are now in Brazil - have been for the past 5 days and have had no down time.  We have 9 kids on our team - yes - can you imagine?  But they are doing awesome!  We are in Sao Paulo - we knew it was the 3rd largest city in the World and that didn't mean much until I actually saw it.  The church we are partnering with is planting a church in every neighborhood in the city -some more than one (one little neighborhood actually has 600,000 people - wow!)  The church here has served us unbelievably - we are very convicted by what we thought was hospitality!  We have already seen God move powerfully with healings and salvations.  One night we went to the top of a community up in the mountain.  By the end of praying there were over 70 people in a tiny home weeping and being loved on by Jesus!  It has been fun to partner with and strengthen the church.  I have lots of pics but I will probably not have time to post until we return.  Please pray for safety and protection, that our team will thrive in our time here, that the love of the Father will flow in and through us and God will be glorified in this city!
Matthew 28:19-20  “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age.”

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awesome! I'm glad you made it safely and that God is moving so powerfully - yay God! I can't wait to hear more. I miss you guys soooo much!

Sean