6.04.2011

Our funny girl says funny things!

kids on Orange Leaf add
On mother's day after church we were getting some yogurt at yummy Orange Leaf!
(I posted a pic on the link above I completely forgot that our kids were in an Orange Leaf add last year;-)
One of the boys said "I'm so full" and I said, "you're full or a fool?" and Jake said, "I pitty the fool!"
Preslee quickly replied, "I peed in the pool today too!"  Needless to say we were all in stitches!!!

This past weekend at the lake Preslee was getting her swimsuit on.  I asked her if she wanted to put on her cover up and her response was, "no thank you, I don't like things that match".  No idea where she got that but about an hour later she put on the coverup by herself; she seemed to forget about her matchy complex
;-)

No comments: