This was just too funny not to post
Brax took this pic of us at the beach - the only pic of just the two of us from the week;-)
I know Grandad & Juju probably got a better one!
And then there is him and part of me;-)
We attempted this when we went on a little date on our anniversary the 1st night in Cali
Juju and Grandad were so sweet to watch our four little ones!
We already had eaten dinner so we went for coffee and Gelato and an amazing walk.
God is so kind to always give us sweet reminders that He has our little one across the word waiting on us and that we can trust Him completely!
July 23, 1999 marks the beginning of our family! If my scanner were working I would post a pic! We have truly walked the road together and I can say I am so glad to be where we are!!! I wouldn't go back and do any of it again - though we would totally do some things different - live and learn. That's why we are so passionate about speaking into others lives walking a few steps behind us. I can say I love my husband more every day! God has truly given me the Perfect partner to walk life with and for that I am so grateful! I love you Jake; Happy Anniversary to us! XOXOXO

1 comment:
Happy Anniversary you two!!
Post a Comment