8.11.2010

Ma & Pa

Happy birthday Gramps!
Get Well Ma - we are praying for you!
The kids and I went to visit Ma in the hospital and take Pa to a little birthday lunch. They were so cute waiting for us as we entered and quickly told the kids that their day was made by their visit. The kids were very drawn to an old woman with a broken hip that we were able to pray for and bless - love these little dudes and princess. Ms. Shelly had brought Preslee this crown and she proudly wore it all day long:-) We love you Ma & Pa! I am so blessed by the big role you played in my life and continue to play in all of our lives - I can count on a single hand how many event you missed of mine in all those years - thanks!
Psalm 91:1-2
  He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
       will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. 
  I will say of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
       my God, in whom I trust."

No comments: