I was meeting with a girl pretty late the other night and we were having some yummy tea. I didn't even notice the tag hanging from my tea bag until I was brushing my teeth the next morning going to spend time with Jesus (not b/c Jesus cares if my teeth are brushed- I'm a bit of a teeth brushin' freak). What a great reminder - the tag not the teeth:-)! Many things came to mind when I saw it = a worldwide church planting movement, revival breaking out everywhere and of course Ethiopia - and the way our choice/God's call on our life is truly changing the world for at least one!
Isaiah 52:7
How beautiful on the mountains are the feet of those who bring good news, who proclaim peace, who bring good tidings, who proclaim salvation, who say to Zion, “Your God reigns!”
2 comments:
I found your blog through Lindsay. I'm so excited to meet more local ET adoptive families. We are in the process too! :)
I love that tea bag! What a wonderful reminder! What brand of tea is it?
It is a relaxation sampler tea from our local health food store - I think the lavender or camomile one!
Post a Comment