The top
and underside
![]() |
| We will walk by faith in all we do!!! |
3 little ones waiting to be pushed to surprise daddy
Leading dad to the treasure
Surprise!!!
He loved it and they loved it!
When I try to describe my husband - I often just get speachless! I am simply crazy about him. He is my best bud that knows all my worst moments:-) And also he loves me like Jesus. He truly is a rock - I think so many of you have gotten to experience that in different ways - obviously not in all the ways I have - but when Jake's around people are just at ease - God has truly given him wisdom from Heaven and I trust Him with every aspect of our lives! Over the past 12 years God has grown us both soooo much; it's been fun to grow in God together. This year for Valentines Day I got him what every husband wants - a custom long board!!! One of our awesome equip students made it for him - let me know if you want to make this your hubby's next gift and I'll pass along his info. Angie got Jade one a few years back and just had a hunch that these two might have fun riding together:-) I love all the details and especially the little roman numeral 5 on Ethiopia ~ counting the promise of God before we have yet to see it come full circle. What a fun reminder that we have chosen to live by FAITH following God and His voice (even when we don't feel like it). Happy Valentine's Day honey - love you more!Hebrews 10:38 “But my righteous one will live by faith."






1 comment:
Love his Valentine's gift!!! So neat!!
Post a Comment