3.26.2011

Bulbs!?!



I went to buy some Peonys this week ~ My favorite ~ I planted one last year and have seen not much action so was relieved to find out that there is a three year rule - who knew?  My friends' neighbor told us that year one they sleep - I must have picked a good one b/c they have slept well; year two they creep - waiting for that soon; but year three they leap - so next year is the harvest!!!  But while I was there God told me to buy bulbs for my back flowerbeds~ I'm kidda the instant gratification kinda girl when it comes to my flowers ~ but man has God already taught me so much through these flowers to be.  After finishing school and lunch Friday we went out in the beautiful weather to plant our bulbs.  As we dug and got filthy I asked the kids if the picture on the sack looked like what we were putting in the ground?  No.  So we are having faith that what we are planting is what the picture looks like?  Sounds like a Hebrews 11 lesson.  As parents we sow so much into our children's lives and believe in faith that the Word is reliable ~ We will choose to walk by faith and expectant of all the beautiful blooms to come in ALL areas of our lives!
2 Timothy 3:16
All Scripture is God-breathed and is useful for teaching, rebuking, correcting and training in righteousness.

1 comment:

LeachLOVE said...

I love how you take every opportunity to let Jesus speak to your kids! Love love love it!