I have had lots of you comment on our new made over blog. I just love how it turned out! This is another case of paying people for what they do well, to accomplish what God has called them to! Jennifer is a mom of 4 - 2 of them special needs from China and right now her blog work is helping bring home their 3rd special needs child from China. I know - wow! So go to the link at the bottom of our blog and visit Jennifer's blog and have her spice your blog up or just give toward the call on their life? I love it when people say yes to God when the check book doesn't line up with the call. It's this little thing called FAITH.
Love how the amplified Bible says Romans 4:17 Who gives life to the dead and speaks of the nonexistent things that [He has foretold and promised] as if they [already] existed!
3 comments:
Love your blog makeover! Looks great!
oh, that is super cute! I'm glad you said something because I normally ready from Google reader. I may have to get her to help me redesign mine too! :)
I LOVE your new blog design! I really may have to get her to give mine a makeover too!
Post a Comment