We were putting our kids to bed tonight and after all our bedtime routine and prayers I was putting up the massive amounts of laundry from our trip in the boys closet - finished now - ahhh! One of the boys got out of bed and came and asked, "mom we were really wanting to pray some more for places God was putting on our hearts". I mean I'm mean but how can you quench that - besides B & S's verse today was 1 Thes. 5:19! What I heard over the next 5 minutes was truly music to my ears - deep prayer for friends and family near and far; for salvation; for the Meldrum's little neighbor girl in the M.E.(prayed for her to have another dream tonight) that would lead her into a relationship; for the victims of the earthquake and Tsunami. Night time bed routine doesn't always sound so sweet but dreaming and believing it will all the days of their lives - Mighty little intercessors being birthed all over the globe!
1 Thessalonians 5:19 Quench not the Spirit!
1 comment:
amen to that prayer! you let those little prayer warriors pray all night if they want! you guys are awesome parents...that's your influence working out in them! miss you guys heaps and tons. i am going to ask her right now if she had a dream.
Post a Comment