4.23.2011

Kiss it goodbye!

 Brax was kissing it goodbye - dossier complete
May not look like much but it took about five months to complete!
Don't know that I have ever been happier to hand something off in my life!
When the man at Fed Ex asked if I wanted insurance on it - I said, "yes, it's our child" and he looked at it and read the cover sheet and said "wow"!
We had to make a few little revisions again to a few of the documents, but again we are finished!
It's wait time!  PRAYING God will surprise us with a much faster referral and court date than we are expecting!  Love seeing what man calls impossible become possible with God!
Matthew 19:26
Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but withGod all things are possible.”

1 comment:

Alison said...

YAY!!!! SO excited for ya'll! I remember the feeling of mailing in our dossier! I didn't breathe a sigh of relief until AGCI called and told me it had arrived safely! Ha! :)