Cupcakes to celebrate baby H
And more
5 - crazy people have five kids I have thought so many times but it seems so normal - I guess we are those CrAzY people!
They got it - Just in the wrong order
Shirts they changed into - Harper's big brothers and sister
We gave these cards with the meaning of her name to PRAY her home!
And the book on Ghana - my friend Shelly bought it for me a year ago and brought it that night:-)
![]() |
| Our front door with my little Sutton looking out |
Here is the sign we saw while at Sea Side for Spring Break - God had confirmed we were supposed to expand our age parameters that week and I made Jake turn around so I could take a pic of this sign
'Eden' was the middle name God had given us when we didn't even know if we would get a girl or boy!?! I thought it had to be a girl but seemed so unlikely with waitlist numbers = FAITH!
After taking time to pray about whether she was ours we decided to send a quick e-vite out and have cupcakes and reveal the name God had given us months ago for our sweet girl; to keep people in the loop and so they could join us praying her home! Since we had her in mind we had them pray for her by her name and after telling the story God was writing we passed out letters and let them go to work trying to unscramble her name! Then we prayed for 'our daughter' by name (not knowing if this was her or not). Harper Eden - a lucky little girl with lots of people praying her home!


No comments:
Post a Comment