5.23.2011

Thanks for loving me so!

My four little blessings - love being their momma!
Happy 34th Birthday to me!
The big boys had lots of fun with water guns and diving into the water
But Nana and Papa's pool was a little chilly for these two
Me and my wild haired girl!
Lunch after Pilates on Thursday - lucky to get to go to Brazil with these girls in a few weeks!
Bike / Coffee date with my hubby Sunday morning!
We rode bikes on campus and stopped for coffee!
The flowers my sweet friends brought to breakfast Saturday - they each reminded them of something about me they encouraged me with - loved it - I'm a total words of affirmation girl!
Wow!  Happy birthday to me!  I feel so loved, celebrated and encouraged!  Today was my 34th birthday and I was actually celebrated for about 4 days - FUN!  Girl friends lunch date on Thursday, Girl friend breakfast Saturday morning, family lunch Saturday, couples dinner Saturday night and date with my hubby Sunday morning!  I know it sounds like a lot of eating too;-)  Thanks for loving me so well friends!  Can't wait to see all the amazing miracles this year holds in store - bringing home #5 at the top of my list!!!!

No comments: