We have heard for years from people everywhere, "your kids don't have any fear do they?" When we were in Brazil I got into a discussion with one of our amazing translators about it and it dawned on me that I actually had generational fear. Growing up I was fearful of things kids shouldn't be fearful of and I remember my sister also being plagued by fear. I distinctly remember in college finding out about generational sin and bondage and the power to cut off things the enemy had sent to steal the things God had made us to walk free in. So when I broke it off my life it was broken off of the generations to follow. Whom the Son sets free is free indeed! When we know who our daddy is, that Jesus didn't just die to give me eternal life but to walk in freedom now, then the enemies power can not hold me in a place where I have freedom and victory! This week Sutton came and got in my bed. The next morning he told me he had a dream that was not from Heaven and told me about it. I prayed over him and it was all good. He then said something so powerful, "mom, I was scared and when I was walking down the stairs I just said over and over - God did not give me a spirit of fear!" When we have the word of God in us we don't let the enemy have a playground in our minds! [I didn't really mean to preach but hope Holy Spirit reveals today something God came to give you and every generation after you freedom in!!!}
John 8:36
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed.
5 comments:
Amen amen!! Thank you Hartsock family for teaching us all about walking with Jesus and having NO FEAR, but only HIS LOVE, POWER, and SOUND MINDS!!!! Your boys always push my boys to try new things...and as their momma I'm truly thankful!
amen sista!
Yes God! Love love love it! Hope we will see eachother at USCP?
awesome! love this!
Post a Comment