8.19.2010

Our Drama!

Super DAD!
She is now a pro and the socks have gone back into daddy's sock drawer

The kids all love our little hamster Madison.  Last week we went to dinner at our friends' house and when we returned she was in her cage, but the next morning missing!  I wasn't exactly looking for another job hunting for a hamster, but it ended up being a great way to clean out closets while looking for her.  5 days and no sign of her!?!  I was up late Monday night getting some things done and heard something in the powder bathroom - pretty sure Madison or another friend was in the air conditioner vent - but I was unwilling to stick my hand down there and figure out what it was and my sleeping hubby was unwilling to get up and see for himself.  So the next morning VeRy early Jake woke me up to say - it's her but he couldn't catch her.  That night he stayed up running around from vent to vent trying to find out where this little guy was.  (I was asked to go be quiet and read b/c I was laughing so hard at him).  He proudly came in and announced "I caught the rodent!!!"  The kids think daddy is so awesome they were not too surprised - of course he was going to find her - no thanks to my help:-) 


No comments: